This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore mbillingsley. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
doc2doc has grown from strength to strength in the past year and this is down to everyone providing great topics of discussion and sharing their insights
We are also very fortunate to have clinical champions in various specialty areas. Clinical champions find articles that are important to specialists in their area and seek to analyse and ask questions of new research and clinical practice. Thank you for your hard work - we really appreciate it! Here are our champions' favourite discussions of 2012:
- The cost-effectiveness of substituting physicians with diabetes nurse specialists: a randomized controlled trial with 2-year follow-up
- Should bariatric surgery be used as a way to cut diabetes/obesity rates?
- Daily 30 minute exercise just as good as 60 minutes
Diabetes, Joey Rio
- Is So-Called Prediabetes a Disease Entity?
- Shall We Be Afraid of Metformin in Chronic Kidney disease?
- Would You Diagnose Type 2 Diabetes with only one HBA1C Measurement?
- *Bonus discussion Why are we so rubbish at treating Diabetes- The latest Audit Report is uncomfortable reading
- Films that depict psychiatry...good or bad.
- Is fanaticism a form of madness?
- Does exercise help depression?
Radiology, hip radiologist
- The uterus can confound an expert sonologist
- Portable ultrasonography - would you do it if you could?
- The art of radiology
Respiratory Medicine, DundeeChest
- Do you do routine CXRs following Pneumonia Admission?
- Cure one respiratory disease today
- OSA without daytime somnolence
- Are medical notes the best armour in my defence of negligence?
- What happens when parents disagree over a childs treatment?
- How do we know when a patient is dead?
Student BMJ, NCantley
- Is it acceptable for a student to prostitute themselves to pay for medical school?