This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore DrS. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
I'm trying to put together an E-learning package for medical students and junior doctors on ECG interpretation. I want to know what your pet hates and favourite features are in E-learning packages....
Some of the different styles include...
- Information for you to read a slide at a time (like reading a book)
- Verbal commentary over a video or slides witha few limited notes
- Interactive elements / activities to complete on the way through including "drag and drop" or best answer questions
- Some ask you to write down your answer on a question on paper before revealing an answer
- Multiple pop-up windows if you want more information about a particular item / term
- Tests at the end of a section to ensure understanding before progressing (with a minimum score before progression is allowed)
What helps you engage best with an E-learning package?