This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore mbillingsley. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
We are going to be putting live our new homepage on 10th April 2012. The site will remain the same but hopefully the homepage will give you a wider variety of content on the site.
Here's what the new homepage will include:
- Most viewed in last 14 days
- A 'featured' areas where we can promote a hot topic, an event or a competition
- The ability to 'see more discussions' on the various widgets. Because of the increase in traffic on doc2doc, often the latest discussions in the right hand widget move on quite quickly and users often can't keep track of something they posted on earlier on in the day. This 'more' option will expand the list of latest discussions posted on.
- A forum in the spotlight area, which we will change weekly
Also, coming soon...
- a button which allows you to add discussions to your portfolio, so you can make a record of all what you have posted on or what you have read
- A General Clinical forum RSS feed
If you have any questions or suggestions of what you would like to see in the 'featured box' please let us know!