Hi, I have many questions making me want to pull out my hair!! The Foundation Programme Eligibility office is too busy to reply to such questions and they keep replying with 'visit our website' and by now I have memorised everything on their website but still have no answers to the questions I have. The GMC website, or even the UK Homeoffice website. Nobody has answers for me :( :( :(
1) for the Eligibility documents for the Founation Programme 2013, in the Dean Statement, section 3, is the decile ranking an overall ranking of ALL FIVE YEARS of my MBBS OR ONLY THE FINAL FIFTH YEAR??
2) My date of Qualification and Graduation is the same in official records. Yes the results were issued earlier telling us that we have passed but those results were only on the notice boards!!!! If I submit my transcripts, itll show that my dates co-incide. I dont know what to do!!
3) Which Visa should I apply for to get the 'right to work' if I don't have the Certificate of Sponsorship. The deadline to have the right to work for the Foundation Programme 2013 is January 2013. I can't apply for Tier 2 either because that requires a certificate of Sponsorship from an employer. This is driving me mad. Somebody please help me!!
4) One more thing, Is it mandatory for an IMG to start with the Foundation Programme or can I apply for a stand alone post or a locum? The chances of being rejected from FP are higher as I don't think i'll have the 'right to work' in time, the deadline being Jan 2013.
5) Also, Clinical Assessments and Situational Judgemental Tests, 5th 6th 7th December 2012, which visa should I apply for these tests? I have a PLAB visa at the moment and it will expire in November 2012.
Please for the love of God, reply!!!